The DRH Group has a library of off-the-shelf workshops based on science but geared towards the work environment. Our most popular workshops are as follows:
- Building a Strengths-Based Career: The research is clear: employees who focus on their strengths and manage their weaknesses are more productive, less stressed and more engaged with their work. This workshop is great for individuals and teams looking for an edge to boost performance. It’s practical, interesting and guaranteed to hold their attention.
- 5 Secrets to Resilience: Education, experience and training are all incredibly important. None of them, however, compare to resilience in helping your employees work through the daily obstacles and adversities (big and small) that they face on a regular basis. We use science and personal experience to make this one of our most highly requested workshops for teams and individuals.
- Leader as Coach: Many of our clients are attempting to create a coaching culture. Simply telling employees what to do and expecting highly motivated individuals to respond is not going to cut it anymore. This one-day workshop gives leaders a handful of simple skills that can transform their interactions with employees and unleash the talent of their teams.
- Building and Maintaining Trust: Collaboration, remote work and rapid change require higher degrees of trust. This science-backed workshop takes a look at how leaders and individuals are building and maintaining trust. We use our participants real-world situations to help them walk away with practical tools that they can begin using immediately.
- Decision-Making and Problem-Solving: Some research estimates that each of us makes thousands of decisions, every day. This one-day workshop gives participants a menu of incredibly simple tools that they apply to their personal situations.