What if a research-backed process could help you and your team work more effectively to harness the group’s creativity and solve big problems? Pulling from the last 40 years of research, this process can be taught, learned and implemented in as little as one day. Organizations that adopt a creative approach to problem solving report massive savings, new ways of generating revenue and higher levels of employee engagement.
- Identify the main reasons why problem solving fails
- Describe the 4-step process for creative problem solving
- Identify a minimum of three new techniques for generating ideas
- Practice new tools and techniques while working on a real issue
- How do we typically solve problems?
- Why does our typical approach fail to generate creative ideas?
- What is the process?
- How can we practice?
- What are some additional tips and tools I can start using immediately?