Being able to coach others is a powerful leadership tool. In the past 30 years, the coaching profession has grown exponentially. And, there is no reason why today’s leaders can’t use the tools that have been refined in the last several decades. This one-day workshop will help your leaders unleash the power of curiosity, listening and motivation in a way that will take engagement and productivity to new levels. To make these skills stick with workshop participants, we are also offering the “extended classroom” where our facilitators and coaches help your team practice these skills in the months after the workshop and get additional feedback and counseling.
- Define coaching
- Identify qualities of effective coaches
- Discuss the International Coaching Federation (ICF) competencies
- Practice mindfulness techniques
- Demonstrate active listening
- Develop a list of coaching questions for your personal inventory
- Practice using the GROW model for effective coaching situations
- What makes a great coach and coachee?
- How can I leverage the ICF competencies?
- What can I do to be more mindful in coaching situations (and life!)?
- What does it mean to be actively listening and why does it matter?
- What are 3-4 questions I could use in almost any coaching situation?
- How can I use the GROW model to immediately start coaching like a pro?
Who Should Attend
- Leaders who are searching for a methodology to bring out the best in their team